New Generation Composite Plywood Panel
for Construction Formworks
- Huge Cost and Time Saving
- 100% Waterproof
- Tough, Rigid and Durable
- Maintain Load Carrying Capacity
- Impervious To Chemicals In Concrete
- Suitable For Use With Nails And Screws
- Available For Special Cut To Size
- The AATOMO GREEN Concept is built on the need to preserve our natural resources.
- AATOMO's Buy Back scheme for recycle process not only contributes towards the lessening of Global warming or environment issue but also provide triple cost saving to buyers.
- High number of cycles time & longer life span resulting in lower shuttering cost per use.
- Improvement of productivity as no time lost for replacement plywood materials.
- Cost saving on plastering operations with superior concrete finishes.
- Save on disposal cost after using plywood.
- Able to combine with multiple framing systems such as Conventional, Metal, Girder, Aluminium or Glavanized.
- AATOMO Plasboard works like plywood as it can also be cut, nailed and fastened.
- No release agent is required for slab and minimal release agent for wall and column.
- Stripping is just as easy and neat.
- AATOMO Plasboard can be cut to size for all the Green's building contractors to ensure "ZERO" waste of timber materials, cost saving on labor, times & avoids the cost of disposal associated with plywood.
- No diameter growth due to absorption of water, as a result, it provides more even concrete surface during the entire life of the panel.
- Easy to dismantle & clean because of the non stick composite surface.
- Surface of AATOMO Plasboard can be easily cleaned with scraper, stiff brush or water pressure to remove particles of sands and concrete.